zurcon® - u-cup ru9
The Zurcon® U-Cup RU9 with its structure of slide segments interspersed by backpumping channels features excellent backpumping ability across the entire pressure range.
Cài đặt và xử lý
Rod seals are particularly exposed to pressure and friction. A long service life is a specific requirement of piston rods. Features such as wear and extrusion resistance, media and temperature compatibility, low friction, compact installation dimensions and ease of assembly are also essential and require the introduction of new products and materials. It is against this background that Trelleborg Sealing Solutions has developed the Zurcon® U-Cup RU9.
Due to its special design, behind the dynamic seal lip, the Zurcon® U-Cup RU9 with its structure of slide segments interspersed by backpumping channels features excellent backpumping ability across the entire pressure range. The dynamic seal slide segments also have a micro-structure with excellent tribological and sealing characteristics. As well as increasing the sealing ability of the U-Cup RU9, this also ensures a constant lubrication film underneath the seal sliding surface, reducing breakaway force even after prolonged periods of rest and reduces dynamic friction force.
Kích thước lắp đặt
Thuộc tính vật liệu
- Pressure : Up to 40 MPa Speed : Up to 0.5 m/s
- Temperature : -35 °C to +110 °C
- Media : Hydraulic fluids based on mineral oil : -35 °C to +110 °C
- Synthetic and natural ester HEES, HETG : up to +60 °C
- Flame retardant hydraulic fluids HFA/HFB : up to +40
Khả năng niêm phong
- Lower friction than standard U-Cups
- Lower heat generation than standard U-Cups
- High extrusion resistance
- Excellent dynamic and static sealing
- Optimum environment protection
- Back pumping ability over the entire pressure range achieved by grooved profile
- Suitable for sealing systems with double scraper
- Seal stability within the groove
|Part No.||ID||OD||H1||H2||Số lượng||Chọn|